Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inspiration Video

I found that there are many graphics organizers that can be used for variety of activities. It has step by step instructions and let students download graphic organizer to fit their needs. I think that this Inspiration software will help educators and students be professional and help with many ideas. The thing that interest me about the Inspiration software was the diagrams and map views for visual learning. I would use Inspiration software in the classroom because it will help the students to brainstorm on any given topic. I would have the students break into small groups and provide a fixed amount of time for the groups to brainstorm.

Organization and Planning writing with Technology will be best use in my classroom. I can have students help each other during writing by putting them into groups and providing them with visual and verbal screen tools to develop a better understanding. By using student to student feedback will help my classroom on the supporting peer feedback on writing.

I recall when I had to teach my skill to the classroom about how to dribble a basketball. I knew that topic very well because I was really familar with that sport since basketball is my favorite sport.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree,as recent research has shown student to student feedback may even more effective then teacher assessment since most teachers focus on accuracy and clarity of writing. Engaging the class to participate togeather allows them to put ideas forth and show their varied points of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with using technology for organizing and planning because so far technology has a greater purpose as far as being the number one source of information today.

    ReplyDelete